Thursday, March 20, 2008

A trip down memory lane


I (Cindy) thought it would be fun to put up a couple of family pictures. Check out our own "Hot pepper", Gavin.




"Help, let me out"











Hey Terrance "Got Milk?"













What's cookin'
good lookin'?
(Bill)
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Hot Mamas said...

Lovin the pictures

Thanks Moira

Seasoned Cindy

Alert- I wasn't able to leave this comment until I entered the user name and password.

Maybe that's why we aren't getting comments.

Anonymous said...

anyone can leave comments...you just click one of the identities on the bottom....if you click anonymous you don't have to log in. You were automatically on goggle.
So what do you think of the song choices?

Anonymous said...

Okay I am really impressed with our site!!! WOW everytime I look at it, there is something new and fun! Thanks for the hard work.. I haven't tried the recipes yet because I have baseball games every night and I havent adjusted to coming home from games and cooking at 8:00 at night. But I'm excited to get my life in order and start cooking.. by the way I love the song choices I wish my computer was in my kitchen so I could listen as I cook.. It might spice things up a bit....
Marie

Moira said...

Marie, there is an easy way to solve the problem with the music....LAPTOP....lol
Did you ever get your ipod?

Cindy said...

The comments are great. We are a hot bunch aren't we.

Seasoned Cindy

Amy said...

Wow! I haven't looked at the site since it was only a few days old. It's looking good! I haven't done any of the recipes yet either (I do cook, I promise). I will get busy though. I really want to try the curry recipe from Moira-- and the soup looks good, too.

Cindy said...

Lovin' movin' and a groovin' to the songs. Great choices Moira.

Seasoned Cindy

Moira said...

Now I have an image of you dancing in the kitchen.....oh dear!!!!!!


Fresh Moira