Sunday, March 16, 2008

German Sweet Chocolate Pie

I wish I had a picture of this. Such an easy recipe with delightful results. It is nice and light...kind of like a mousse texture.

1 pkg. 4oz Bakers German Sweet Chocolate
1/3 cup milk
2 tablespoons sugar
1 3 oz cream cheese (room temperature)
1 8oz cool whip (thawed)
1 Chocolate pie crust
1 cup mini chocolate chips


Break German chocolate into squares and combine with milk. Microwave for around 25 sec. or until soft. Gently stir until smooth. Beat sugar and cream cheese, add melted chocolate and beat
until smooth. FOLD in whip cream (Don't use blender) Pour into crust. I like to top mine with mini chocolate chips. Place in the freezer for a couple of hours. Let sit at room temperature around 30 minutes before serving.



By Moira (given by Suzanne)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I made recipe...it is very easy and even more delicious

Moira said...

I'm glad you like it. It is one of my kids favorite. And as you said...easy to make.