Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I will give him a family


Mom thought this post on my blog was really cute and wanted me to post it here, too. She said that since it's about snails and some people eat them, it has some relevance (I think that's pushing it a little, but that's okay).
So here it is...
Gavin was getting pretty bored in the house today, so we decided to go across the street to the park. Collin loves snails and found a bunch of them while we were there. There was one really little snail that was his favorite, but Collin noticed that he was all alone. I tried to explain to him that sometimes snails don't stay with eachother, but Collin said, "It's okay, I will give him a family." He went around the park and picked up a bunch of snails and put them all by the little baby. He's so sweet! Sometimes his soft spot doesn't come out much because he thinks he has to be a tough guy all the time. I love to see his caring little heart shine through.
By Amy

No comments: