So I know this isn't the greatest picture but I promise they have strawberries in them...lol
This recipe made enough for me and the kids (4) to have 2 each. If I were you...I would double it.
Crepes
4 eggs
2 cups flour
1/4 melted butter
2 1/4 cup milk
3 Tbsp. sugar.
Blend together and refrigerate for 1 hour (Makes it thicker)
I use a medium sized skillet and spray with Pam. Around medium high should be fine.
Cook on one side and flip for equal amount of time.
Filling
8oz cream cheese (room temperature)
1 Tbsp. lemon juice
1 1/4 cup powdered sugar
1/2 tsp. Vanilla
Large tub of whipped cream
Carton of strawberries (washed and sliced)
Blend cream cheese, lemon juice, sugar and vanilla together until smooth.
Fold in desired amount of strawberries and whipped cream.
We top the crepe with more fresh strawberries or powdered sugar. Heck, why not both?..lol
By Moira (Given by Cynthia)




1 comment:
Where are all my hotmamas at?
Moy
Post a Comment